Friday, March 18, 2011

Hypertension

I'm currently studying for getting into medical school. I would be more than thrilled if I could get in. I've tried now two times but third time lucky, right? :D I'm on a preparation course in Helsinki and so far so good. Biology seems easier at this point, which is good, since it wasn't my strongest subject last year. At the moment I think I'm having hypertension of these calculations which I'm doing, and regarding to that here is a link from YouTube, which I find kind of useful. Check it out!

16 comments:

  1. Seems interesting blog! Following

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! i hear med school is one of the hardest to get in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm studying too for med school but in turku. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in med school +follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow med school! thats gonna be interesting, following from inkstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck for you. Liked the video

    ReplyDelete
  7. great vid, hope to hear more of you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck trying again, just keep your head down and keep studying and I'm sure you'll get it.

    ReplyDelete